Older notebooks and Mathematica 7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98227] Older notebooks and Mathematica 7
  • From: "meitnik at gmail.com" <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:35:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am looking for a tutorial about how to update older Mathematica notebooks
prior to v6. I am finding many tutorial math notebooks needed to be
compatibility checked and updated. Sometimes its clear what's needed
sometimes its muddy. Btw, WRI, why are many of the older files at your
site has not been updated after years. Just curious. Thank you.