Re: cell bracket symbols
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98284] Re: cell bracket symbols
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 06:35:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In the Option Inspector (ctrl-shft-I on PC) in Cell options/Display Options you'll find CellBracketOptionsOn. You can improve visibility there, though in this way it is not possible to make the bracket color depend on the type of bracket. Cheers -- Sjoerd Apr 3, 11:07 am, "meit... at gmail.com" <meit... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Due to my poor vision, several of the visual clues for cell bracket > types are very hard to see. Anyway for me at the style sheet level or > using the options inspector to set the color of the cell bracket > depending on what kind of bracket it is? Or even using a different > size for the visual clues on the bracket? > > Thanks.