- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98420] Re: Hyperlinks
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 05:56:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
If you have v.7 you're lucky because you'll be able to use the new
Cheers -- Sjoerd
On Apr 8, 11:02 am, "A. B." <functionalcoati... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mathematica experts,
> Hyperlinks in notebooks can only link to tagged cells in the notebook or to
> URLs on the web, or so it seems.
> I would find it useful to be able to link to an external file (not a
> notebook nor a text file) and having the file opened by the default external
> application that handles the given file type.
> Would it be possible to implement this, maybe programmatically (functions
> sending commands to the operating system ? Applescript ?) ?
> Many thanks.
> A. Berkani
Prev by Date:
Re: how to build pattern for a square matrix of reals?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: