Re: Wolfram support website documents deleted

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98547] Re: Wolfram support website documents deleted
  • From: mark mcclure <mcmcclur at unca.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 03:48:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Apr 11, 3:52 am, Szabolcs Horv=E1t <szhor... at gmail.com> wrote:
> There used to be a site that listed those functions that are
> compilable so that one did not have to weed them out of the
> Compile[] expression by trial and error.

Those functions are still listed on the Compile page of Ted Ersek's
Mathematica Tricks page.  That page also includes the best
discussion of Compile that I've seen anywhere.  His main page is here:

http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html

You can scroll down and click on Compile.

Mark McClure