Re: Importing a large image...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98604] Re: Importing a large image...
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 06:15:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <gruq3c$12j$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com> wrote: > Naturally, Mathematica can't be good for any task. Sometimes you have > to use other programs too :) That's not what certain other people (at least one of them named Wolfram) are saying . . . right? <http://www.wolfram.com/broadcast/videos/?video=onesystem/onesystem>