Re: Plot x to y and y to x
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99052] Re: Plot x to y and y to x
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 04:50:46 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Uncompress["1:eJwdisERgCAQxChlbcOnJaANLHCOjAgPDxm6F/\ 0lk0yu2HUzxiwdif5E2RFEGdP9YTuo6KWCXitT6mjMCj0EJQ9jeKIXeGY4mWGF4Y8X89hf \ ppUf2Q=="] On Apr 24, 9:44 am, zach <zldiz... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm a complete newbie to Mathematica and I can't seem to get it to plot what I want. > I need to plot a increase in temp. for x to y then I would like to see what happens when the temp. decreases from y to x. Is there an easy way to create these two plots?