Re: publicon

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102260] Re: publicon
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 05:46:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Larry & MathGroup:

Does using Publicon obviate the need for LyX completely?

Can you say if Publicon will be subsumed under/inside TeXForm[]?

What does Publicon do with active elements (e.g. Manipulate[], Dynamic
[], et.al.)?

I did some testing with TeXFom[] and I found it cannot "eat" Graphics3D
[], let alone Dynamic[]. But it does process even amazingly
complicated formulas very nicely!

Regards..

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory