Re: Package won't load after v.7 upgrade

I should add to my previous message that I also checked the global
variable $Path, and didn't see the path to my AddOn listed there. I
tried  using

Prepend[$Path,"/Applications/Mathematica.app/AddOns/ExtraPackages/Quantum"]

After which when I type $Path I do see the path to my AddOn. However,
it still won't load.

Thanks,
Porscha