Package won't load after v.7 upgrade

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg102281] Package won't load after v.7 upgrade
  • From: Porscha Louise McRobbie <pmcrobbi at>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 04:26:34 -0400 (EDT)

A few days ago I was able to successfully load and use my own AddOn
package using v.6 with Mac OSX.  My package is called "integExp.m",
and I placed it in a folder I created called "Quantum", located at:

To load the package, I used

It loaded and ran fine. However, I upgraded to v.7 yesterday, and now
using Needs doesn't work, and I get the following nocont and notfound

Needs::nocont: Context Quantum`integExp` was not created when Needs
was evaluated.

Information::notfound: Symbol integExp not found.

Did something change in v.7 regarding where to place AddOn packages?
I've searched previous group posts and the Documentation center with
no success.

Thanks is advance,