Mathematica links

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105475] Mathematica links
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 04:32:43 -0500 (EST)

Some time age there was a MathGroup thread about Mathematica blogs, and some
persons posted some good links. As an information squirrel, I have for a
while collected Mathematica links, but thinking about it, it is not a very
good idea to just have them stored in my Favorites folders. Posting them to
MathGroup would not be a good idea either, since it will not be possible to
keep an updated list there. A wiki page should be ideal, since then I could
share them with other people, and keep them updated, maybe with help from
some others. So now I have used http://www.mathematica-users.org/ to post my
links. Please check and comment! (I have my own backup, if the pages should
be spammed)
I have updated the following pages:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Speci
al:Forum_Index;
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Mathe
matica_resources;
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Links
;
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Packa
ges;
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=User_
web_pages.

The Links page contains subheadings as blogs, tools and utilities, graphic
galleries etc. All these pages are linked to each other.

Now I claim that these pages together form the best Mathematica link site
available. Do you have any counterexamples? This links site will become even
better if YOU provide YOUR links. And there surely are things of interest to
you. And to you.

To maintain link lists of this kind is a way to show appreciation to all of
you that publish interesting things on the web.

Ingolf Dahl