Creating a plot of multiple graphs - multiple scaled axis...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106012] Creating a plot of multiple graphs - multiple scaled axis...
  • From: Earl Mitchell <earl.j.mitchell at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 04:14:27 -0500 (EST)

I have a special application for which I'd like to display more than one set
of points on the same graph, on a custom scale.  As an example, I would like
for the first data set to have a span on the y axis from 1000 to 0, and they
other dataset I'd like to span from 100 to 0 - but I would like 1000 and 100
to be at the same level visually on the graph... it's an odd task - does
anyone know if this is possible?  Thank you.

Mitch