Re: Symbolic matrix operations

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg96757] Re: [mg96716] Symbolic matrix operations
  • From: Sotirios Bonanos <sbonano at>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 05:44:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi there,

My "Exterior Differential Calculus and Symbolic Matrix Algebra" package
(, allows the user to define
arbitrary symbols (like A, B) that will be treated as matrices. The package
uses the symbol "[Wedge]" for matrix multiplication, and contains definitions
for symbolic application of Transpose, trace and the Cayley-Hamilton theorem (see examples in EDC_Manual.nb and in matrixEDCexamples.nb).

Good luck!
S. Bonanos