Error message when using NonlinearRegress

Hi all,

I have been encountering an error message when using NonlinearRegress that I have not seen before:

"FindFit::fmmp: Machine precision is insufficient to achieve the requested accuracy or precision."

My question is, can I still trust the fit it gives me?  Or, how would I go about finding a fit that doesn't give this error message?

Best,  Catherine