Re: DiscretePlot

Raffy wrote:
> Additionally, you could use ListPlot @ Table[ s[k], {k,1,150} ] or
> ListPlot @ Array[s,150].

As I said in my original post, we used ListPlot before v. 7. My point is
that DiscretePlot is (or should be) more convenient, since it does not
require first making a table. Someone from Wolfram e-mailed me about the
Joined->Automatic in DiscretePlot, and perhaps they will change the way
it behaves.

--
Helen Read
University of Vermont