What Am I Doing Wrong?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95070] What Am I Doing Wrong?
  • From: "Oyedeji, Kale" <koyedeji at morehouse.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 03:28:21 -0500 (EST)

I just move my Mathematica 6.0 to a new machine and informed Wolfram
about it. Just recently I found the 6.0.3.0 disk and upgraded the v6.0.
I used to be able to use Copy As freely but after the upgrade, which
also went through Wolfram approval, all options in Copy As are grayed
out except LateX and MathML. What do I need to do?

'Kale