Re: What Am I Doing Wrong?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95091] Re: What Am I Doing Wrong?
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 04:10:58 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Oyedeji, Kale wrote: > I just move my Mathematica 6.0 to a new machine and informed Wolfram > about it. Just recently I found the 188.8.131.52 disk and upgraded the v6.0. > I used to be able to use Copy As freely but after the upgrade, which > also went through Wolfram approval, all options in Copy As are grayed > out except LateX and MathML. What do I need to do? > > 'Kale I suggest you uninstall Mathematica from your machine, and then install the 6.0.3 disk. David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk