Azimuth in Mathematica

Is there a function in Mathematica that would return the azimuth between
two points with known coordinates, 0 being North?
For example having A(0,0), B(1,0) - the azimuth should be 90 degrees
its like ArcTan[dx/dy], but I need the quadrant taken into account as
well and I need it to handle 90 and 270 degrees properly too

/it doesn't need to convert the angles to degrees, rads is ok/