Re: What Am I Doing Wrong?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95104] Re: What Am I Doing Wrong?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 04:13:22 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, you must select something. Regards Jens Oyedeji, Kale wrote: > I just move my Mathematica 6.0 to a new machine and informed Wolfram > about it. Just recently I found the 220.127.116.11 disk and upgraded the v6.0. > I used to be able to use Copy As freely but after the upgrade, which > also went through Wolfram approval, all options in Copy As are grayed > out except LateX and MathML. What do I need to do? > > 'Kale