Front end tokens and window maximization

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg95092] Front end tokens and window maximization
  • From: Jason Evans <jason at>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 04:11:09 -0500 (EST)

I was wondering if there is anywhere to get a list of all of the front
end tokens?  I know you can see the key mappings and menu mappings in
the and files, but there are many
front end tokens not listed in these files.

Also, does anyone know the front end token for window maximization?
Thanks to this forum, I have found the one for minimization:

FrontEndTokenExecute[nb, "WindowMiniaturize"]

Does anyone know a similar one for maximization?  Of course, having a
list of all tokens would make life much easier!