Re: Tab and Cursor Arrow Key Bindings
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95860] Re: Tab and Cursor Arrow Key Bindings
- From: Chris Degnen <degnen at cwgsy.net>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:44:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
FYI - Upgrading from 6.0.2 to 6.0.3 fixed the Shift Tab
functionality. The dialog parameters to put Tab and Shift Tab on the
Down and Up Arrow keys were:
May this info serve you well. ;-)
On 23 Jan, 10:06, I asked:
> Does anybody know how to map a key binding so
> up and down arrows can tab and reverse tab
> through dialog fields?
> On the default setup 'Tab' advances through
> fields and 'Shift-Tab' does nothing.
> KeyEventTranslations.tr has bindings for
> Tab, Up and Down but changing their actions
> hasn't affected their behaviour, puzzlingly.
Prev by Date:
Is Maximize limited?
Next by Date:
Style Sheets in Version 7
Previous by thread:
Tab and Cursor Arrow Key Bindings
Next by thread:
ordering terms for display