Re: is there a itc chanel for mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95941] Re: is there a itc chanel for mathematica?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 05:45:06 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <gls27q$hsn$1 at smc.vnet.net>, water <waterloo2005 at gmail.com> wrote: > is there a itc chanel for mathematica? If you mean IRC, there is one channel on freenode.net irc:// ##mathematica Note that one can search IRC channels thanks to specialized search engine such as http://searchirc.com/ Regards, --Jean-Marc