Re: is there a itc chanel for mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95974] Re: is there a itc chanel for mathematica?
- From: water <waterloo2005 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:13:54 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 1=D4=C231=C8=D5, =C9=CF=CE=E73=CA=B128=B7=D6, Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmar= c.gull... at gmail.com> wrote: > In article <gls27q$hs... at smc.vnet.net>, water <waterloo2... at gmail.com> > wrote: > > > is there a itc chanel for mathematica? > > If you mean IRC, there is one channel on freenode.net > > irc:// ##mathematica > > Note that one can search IRC channels thanks to specialized search > engine such as > > http://searchirc.com/ > > Regards, > --Jean-Marc I should use /join ##mathematica ?