Re: is there a itc chanel for mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95993] Re: is there a itc chanel for mathematica?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:44:24 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <:$rqd$1 at smc.vnet.net>, water <waterloo2005 at gmail.com> wrote: > On 1=D4=C231=C8=D5, =C9=CF=CE=E73=CA=B128=B7=D6, Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmar= > c.gull... at gmail.com> > wrote: > > In article <gls27q$hs... at smc.vnet.net>, water <waterloo2... at gmail.com> > > wrote: > > > > > is there a itc chanel for mathematica? > > > > If you mean IRC, there is one channel on freenode.net > > > > irc:// ##mathematica > > > > Note that one can search IRC channels thanks to specialized search > > engine such as > > > > http://searchirc.com/ > > > > Regards, > > --Jean-Marc > > I should use /join ##mathematica ? Yes, though the exact syntax might depend on your IRC client. Note that (using the web site http://searchirc.com/) when you are on the page where the results for Mathematica are displayed, if you click on the link irc://##Mathematica, it should connect to the irc node automatically, possibly with their own IRC client (JAVA applet). Regards, --Jean-Marc