Re: What should be a simple task....
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100725] Re: What should be a simple task....
- From: "ihojnicki at gmail.com" <ihojnicki at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:44:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Jun 10, 4:09 pm, LBoogie <lwalker... at gmail.com> wrote: > On Jun 10, 5:35 am, "Nelson-Patel, Kristin" <k... at ll.mit.edu> wrote: > > > > > > > Hi :) > > > I am an analyst (applied physics and math) who has to present all > > of my work in Power Point briefings, sometimes on paper, sometimes > > electronically. I vastly prefer working in Mathematica to another syste= m; > > however, I'm currently ham strung by my inability to transfer simple > > plots from Mathematica 7 to Power Point 2007 in a way that looks decent=