Re: What should be a simple task....
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100716] Re: What should be a simple task....
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:42:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <h0p7eb$er$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Mike Bryniarski <melondisco at gmail.com> wrote: > I've had problems with this too. Exporting Mathematica graphics into > Office 2007 programs in a vector format is kind of a pain. The best > way to keep the graphics looking good is to keep them in Mathematica. I'd again put in a strong plug for putting them into PDF, then organizing, editing, *and presenting* them using nothing but Adobe applications. I've had a few troubles (eventually solved) getting graphics out of Mathematica and into PDF -- but never _any_ troubles using, modifying, and re-purposing these graphics further using Acrobat, Illustrator and Photoshop Elements (and iView MediaPro as my basic organizing and cataloging tool).