PDF import problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100861] PDF import problem
  • From: Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:53:10 -0400 (EDT)

I have a PDF file (genereated by R, the statitics program)
where Import fails.
It is imported, bot some of the elements (crucial ones)
are not displayed. Mathematica version is 7.0.1.
Has anyone else experiences such problems?
Is somebody willing to look at the file
ans possibly able to identify the problem?
I need a vector format which I can export from R
and import in Mathematica, and at the moment
PDF seems the only option I have.