Re: contourlabels in contour plot

Hi Pasha,

Your example didn't show any contours, but that's because you used an
incorrect PlotRange.

You can change the fontsize of the contour lables by adding the option
BaseStyle -> {FontSize -> 20}. You can change the size of the axis
labelling by replacing the directive Large with FontSize -> x, with x
the desired font size.

Cheers -- Sjoerd