Re: Wolfram Workbench source editor and corrupted file

Hi,

I would not recommend a Java bases editor for a probably
huge ASCII file. You need a ASCII editor that can find
matching {},[] symbols like the most programmers editors do.
TextPad, UltraEdit, Notepad++, TextMate should do that better.

The Workbench editor is for short Mathematica packages, some
100 kByte typical (in the most cases less) and not for a 4 MByte
notebook with graphic  boxes and formating.

Regards
   Jens