Re: Style for function calls?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97178] Re: Style for function calls?
- From: "D. Grady" <D.C.Grady at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 02:39:19 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Often I'll use the prefix notation when I'm doing some kind of multi- step processing of a chunk of data. This is particularly elegant for functions that take one argument: Most@ ArrayRules@ fluxTable@ data It also works for functions that take data and parameters, though: (GatherBy[#, First] &)@ (StringSplit[#, ":"] &)@ data This style of structuring code is great help to me; you could give it a shot and see how you like it. -Daniel