Re: typsetting bug still present in Mathematica 7.01
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97236] Re: typsetting bug still present in Mathematica 7.01
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 01:02:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <200903070737.CAA16852@smc.vnet.net>
You're right. DifferentialD[x] displays as just DifferentialD[x] and
not as doublestruck-d x, as written in the DifferentialD doc page.
I'd call it a bug.
Cheers -- Sjoerd
On Mar 8, 12:54 pm, Andrzej Kozlowski <a... at mimuw.edu.pl> wrote:
> The problem is this. First, look up the documentation:
> Now, try it:
> Do you get the same thing as the documentation says you should?
> Andrzej Kozlowski
> On 7 Mar 2009, at 08:37, magma wrote:
> > In version 7.0 on XP I cannot see any bug.
> > What is the problem?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Mathematica 184.108.40.206 and some General
Next by Date:
Re: Careless use of Scaled leads to hard crash in V7
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: typsetting bug still present in
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Re: typsetting bug still