Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: typsetting bug still present in

I meant it is a simple bug in Mathematica and not a bug in
Mathematica's documentation.

It always amazes me to see how much effort some people will make to
misunderstand the simplest things (and written in plain English). But
I have to confess that in this particular case I am not at all
surprised.

Andrzej Kozlowski