Re: Re: Re: Re: typsetting bug still
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97313] Re: [mg97239] Re: [mg97226] Re: [mg97167] Re: typsetting bug still
- From: peter <plindsay.0 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:38:43 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <200903070737.CAA16852@smc.vnet.net>
Bobby, I'm here to tell you: Its true.
2009/3/9 DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
> Documentation that isn't accurate?
> I can NOT believe it.
> On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 05:54:12 -0500, Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
> > The problem is this. First, look up the documentation:
> > ?DifferentialD
> > Now, try it:
> > DifferentialD[x]
> > Do you get the same thing as the documentation says you should?
> > Andrzej Kozlowski
> > On 7 Mar 2009, at 08:37, magma wrote:
> >> In version 7.0 on XP I cannot see any bug.
> >> What is the problem?
> DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Expiry warning breaks Workbench
Next by Date:
Re: Bug in Pattern Matching with Condition?
Previous by thread:
Re: typsetting bug still present in Mathematica 7.01
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: