Re: Expiry warning breaks Workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97308] Re: Expiry warning breaks Workbench
  • From: Art <adiggle at agric.wa.gov.au>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:37:48 -0500 (EST)

On Mar 6, 6:14 pm, Scott Morrison <scott.morri... at gmail.com> wrote:

>  This is annoying, but the real problem is that it breaksWorkbench, which=
 can no longer start the front end.

I don't have a solution, but I seem to have a similar problem.  I'm
not getting an expiry warning dialogue box but when I attempt of start
Workbench I get the following message:
 "An error has occurred.
See the log file
 ... /.WolframWorkbench/123666932633.log."  (in my user directory)

Unfortunately, I can't find any such directory or file.

The only coincidental factor that I can think of is that I've just
downloaded Mathematica 7.01.

If anyone can shed any light on this it would be great.

Thanks
Art Diggle