How do I hide all input in a Mathematica notebook?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97940] How do I hide all input in a Mathematica notebook?
  • From: "michael.p.croucher at googlemail.com" <michael.p.croucher at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 05:21:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi

I am using Mathematica to prepare a report for my boss.  It has lots
of tables and pie charts - the sort of things bosses love.  It also
has a lot of Mathematica commands which scares the wossname out of
him.

At the moment I am hiding the input cell by cell but this is a pain.
Is there a one click/one command solution?

Thanks,
Mike

www.walkingrandomly.com