How do I hide all input in a Mathematica notebook?

Hi

I am using Mathematica to prepare a report for my boss.  It has lots
of tables and pie charts - the sort of things bosses love.  It also
has a lot of Mathematica commands which scares the wossname out of
him.

At the moment I am hiding the input cell by cell but this is a pain.
Is there a one click/one command solution?

Thanks,
Mike

www.walkingrandomly.com