Re: How include a online help for Package in the Documentation Center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98054] Re: How include a online help for Package in the Documentation Center
  • From: dreiss at scientificarts.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 02:43:32 -0500 (EST)

Take a look at the notebook "Documentation Center Notes" at

http://scientificarts.com/worklife/notebooks/index.html

This topic has been discussed quite a bit on this group.

Also, A WorkLife FrameWork  (the beta version 3.0 which is the one I
use daily) has tools to do the conversion automatically for you.

Hope this helps,

David