Re: Reading csv with ;

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99613] Re: Reading csv with ;
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 03:21:31 -0400 (EDT)

On 5/7/09 at 6:34 AM, georgevw3 at mac.com (George Woodrow III) wrote:

>In version 7, the option appears only on the page for Table, and
>then only in the examples. At least that is what a search in the
>Documentation Center gives. Also it is the only place that a Google
>search gives for the on-line version of the Version 7 documentation.
>Spotlight does not find anything in Mathematica -- perhaps the
>plug-in is broken.

If I type either "FieldSeparators" or FieldSeparators into the
Documentation search field and hit retrun, I get a result with
one entry linking to the documentation page.

And if I type FieldSeparator I get the same link and a message
asking if I meant fieldseparators.

All of this is using

In[4]:= $Version

Out[4]= 7.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit) (February 19, 2009)