Re: Re: Getting Workbench to Work
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99715] Re: [mg99677] Re: Getting Workbench to Work
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 03:07:55 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <24537840.1242040582162.JavaMail.root@n11>
Workbench has much promise for creating nifty application projects such as
electronic textbooks, courseware and major research projects, complete with
packages and documentation.
But, unfortunately, it is suffering from a lot of developmental neglect in
the way of capabilities, convenience and documentation.
djmpark at comcast.net
From: Hannes [mailto:HannesKessler at hushmail.com]
I cannot help you regarding Workbench
specifics as I tried the first release, encountered many problems and
stopped after that. But try it yourself. Presumably the initial bugs
are fixed now.
Prev by Date:
Problem with strings and backslashes
Next by Date:
Re: Frequency data
Previous by thread:
Re: Getting Workbench to Work
Next by thread: