Re: Wolfram|Alpha Lookup Tool for Mathematica

On May 20, 4:58 am, "gigabitbuc... at BrockEng.com"
<gigabitbuc... at BrockEng.com> wrote:
> 1.) Presumably, at some point under some conditions, the (XML?) output
> of Wolfram|Alpha will be made available to Import[]. Does anyone have
> any comment, rumor, or progress to report?

I think that Wolfram|Alpha will definitely be linked tightly into Mathematica.
I've watched a few of Stephen Wolfram's video introductions and he makes
it clear that Mathematica will likely be the largest user of the
forthcoming API.

Mark McClure