From: gigabitbucket at BrockEng.com [mailto:gigabitbucket at BrockEng.com]
Sent: den 20 maj 2009 11:00
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg99985] [mg99960] Re: Wolfram|Alpha Lookup Tool for Mathematica

1.) Presumably, at some point under some conditions, the (XML?) output
of Wolfram|Alpha will be made available to Import[]. Does anyone have
any comment, rumor, or progress to report?

2.) I'd like it if the Wolfram|Alpha toolbars included a button for
ScienceWorld. Must be just an oversight. AFAICT, W|A doesn't mine
ScienceWorld effectively. Maybe that'll evolve in a positive way. Or
maybe I'll learn that I'm wrong.

Fred Klingener