Re: Parallel processing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100267] Re: Parallel processing
  • From: Michael Weyrauch <michael.weyrauch at gmx.de>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 21:01:14 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I know (from experience) that linear algebra routines were
paralellized already prior to version 7. So, when I used NDSolve
to solve large systems of coupled ordinary differential equations,
which makes heavy use of such routines, the calculation actually
used (magically, because I did not have to do anything for that)
parallel processing even in version 5.2 and 6.