Re: Opportunities and Player Pro

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104453] Re: Opportunities and Player Pro
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 03:58:13 -0500 (EST)

Kevin,

Many Mathematica users don't realize that with Premier Service one receives
a free Poetic License. With a Poetic License one can make things up -
recursively.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Kevin J. McCann [mailto:kjm at KevinMcCann.com]

I agree completely with David' comments (although the poetic bit at the
end may be overdone). From my own perspective, I would use something
like the Player to send interactive notes to my students. This would
mean that they could use it without having to purchase Matheamtica or use it on
one of the University's computers.