Re: Set::setps error? Twitter.m's OOP-like approach?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104881] Re: Set::setps error? Twitter.m's OOP-like approach?
- From: Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:05:53 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> So I can verify it's the same object, but I can't mutate it
> Help says: "lhs === rhs yields True if the expression lhs is identical to
> rhs, and yields False otherwise." That means the two EXPRESSIONS are
> identical, not that the two are the same OBJECT.
Well, that sure explains that! Obviously pure misunderstanding on my
part, I read something about `===` somewhere along the line that was
mistaken and just carried it forward. Should have double-checked the
(excellent) documentation itself first.
Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
San Jose, CA, USA && 37 18 N 121 57 W && AIM/Y!M/Skype erikmaxfrancis
It is dark in my favorite dream.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica skill level snippet(s)
Next by Date:
Re: kernel crash with integrating the derivative of an
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Set::setps error? Twitter.m's OOP-like approach?
Next by thread:
what's wrong with these expressions?