Re: Mathematica skill level snippet(s)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104943] Re: Mathematica skill level snippet(s)
- From: "M.Roellig" <markus.roellig at googlemail.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 01:56:14 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > I did start to write a solution to do this, but there's a bit of HoldPattern > magic and such that needs to be done and I was too busy to spend time getting it > to work (I did have something kind of working, actually, but then accidentally > quit my session w/o saving, and gave up because of the ten million other things > on my to-do list). If there only was an autosave feature ;-) (Sorry, but I could not resist) Markus P.S. BTW I agree to those that find the documentation helpful. It takes some time to dig into it, but one finds surprising stuff. Of course it can always be better but compared to other software docs it's quite ok. However, it is not always easy to find the information that one may need at the moment.