Undo in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104989] Undo in Mathematica
  • From: fd <fdimer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 05:12:56 -0500 (EST)

All,

I was wondering if and how I could do any useful "undo" in
Mathematica. The one I get from the edit menu just allows me to undo
the last step (if it is not evaluated). This is pretty unsatisfactory,
even more for a program with this complexity.

I've tried navigating in the Option Inspector without luck, maybe
someone found something?

F.