Re: Undo in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg105025] Re: Undo in Mathematica
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:59:00 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, This has been covered many times on this group. Do a search in the archive: simply look for "undo"s... --David On Nov 17, 5:25 am, fd <fdi... at gmail.com> wrote: > All, > > I was wondering if and how I could do any useful "undo" in > Mathematica. The one I get from the edit menu just allows me to undo > the last step (if it is not evaluated). This is pretty unsatisfactory, > even more for a program with this complexity. > > I've tried navigating in the Option Inspector without luck, maybe > someone found something? > > F.