Re: 3d crash
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104991] Re: 3d crash
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 05:13:19 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
No, never had this particular problem. It would be good if you could post the offending instruction, so that we have something to work on. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Nov 13, 12:58 pm, btlgs2000 <anmerc... at tiscali.it> wrote: > Hi, I'm a new Mathematica user. I have a problem with 3d graphics. When > I rotate them using mose I have no problems but when I zoom or move > Mathematica crashes. Any idea? > Thanks > > $Version= > "7.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit) (February 18, 2009)"