Re: 3d crash
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg105026] Re: 3d crash
- From: Andrea <btlgs2000 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:59:11 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 17 Nov, 11:13, "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devr... at gmail.com> wrote: > No, never had this particular problem. It would be good if you could > post the offending instruction, so that we have something to work on. > > Cheers -- Sjoerd > > On Nov 13, 12:58 pm, btlgs2000 <anmerc... at tiscali.it> wrote: > > > Hi, I'm a new Mathematica user. I have a problem with 3d graphics. When > > I rotate them using mose I have no problems but when I zoom or move > > Mathematica crashes. Any idea? > > Thanks > > > $Version= > > "7.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit) (February 18, 2009)" Thank you very much for interesting to my problem. I've solved it this evening. It seems that it was caused by windows vista aero. Disabling it (through compatibility menu) I solved the problem.