Strange behavior with loading Experimental package

Version 7.0, on windows.

I load this package using Get (not Needs), then remove all its symbols,
then do Get again on it, but the symbols in this package do not reappear
as expected

In[1]:= << "Experimental`"
Names["Experimental`*"]

Out[2]= { ...}

In[3]:= Unprotect["Experimental`*"]
Remove["Experimental`*"]
Out[3]= {...}

In[6]:= << "Experimental`"
Names["Experimental`*"]
Out[7]= {}   <--- EMPTY !

But look at another package picked by random, it behaves as expected

In[9]:= << "ANOVA`"
Names["ANOVA`*"]
Out[10]= {...}

In[11]:= Unprotect["ANOVA`*"]
Remove["ANOVA`*"]
Out[11]= {....}

In[13]:= << "ANOVA`"
Names["ANOVA`*"]
Out[14]= {....}   <--- OK, not empty

I know, I know, it is called "Expriemental" so should not complain, but
thought to point it out just the same as it was affecting something I am
doing...

--Nasser