Re: incorrect display for Export[Image[]]

Thanks Nasser...

what you wrote makes sense but blue definitely shows up in the image,
even though R=data, G=data, B=no data.

Also I guess I would think that an Export[]ed file would show the same
as what I see on the screen in Mathematica. Finally, I would have thought that
I could just Graphics@Image@....

Ohh well, I will just keep digging....

Regards..RogerW