Freeze Panes in Grid Expression

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105060] Freeze Panes in Grid Expression
  • From: Thomas Melehan <tpmelehan at me.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 05:25:01 -0500 (EST)

Folks: I often generate a 2D matrix that I would love to be able to view in Mathematica as one does in say Excel, by freezing the window at a certain column and scrolling thru the rest of the columns to the right of the frozen column.  I can take the expression and dump it into Excel but it is somewhat time consuming.  Does anyone know how to directly achieve this in Mathematica, by say using two panels?